My housemates and I recently went out for dinner to semi celebrate the end of Year 2 of Uni, so we decided to dress up and just make a really wonderful night out of it. Which is exactly what we did, so I thought I’d just share the makeup I decided to wear. It’s very low key and quite similar to the previous one, except this time I decided to be a bit more adventurous on my cheeks!
Unfortunately with flash the blush/bronzer that I wore on my cheeks didn’t come up so there’s an extra cheeky side shot to give you an idea.
- Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser in Bare Radiance (applied with fingers)
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 in NW15
- Real Techniques Shading Brush (used to apply concealer – my new favourite way!)
- Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
- MAC Eyeshadows in Naked Lunch (all over) and Paradisco (just in the crease)
- Sigma E55 and E45
- Some random eyelash curlers that I own
- Collection Colour Lash Mascara in No. 11 Clear (bottom and top to hold the curl)
- Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil (Only used the groomer on the end to tame my eyebrows into shape, then fixed them in place with the clear mascara)
- Benefit Powder Time Lover Blush Set – I swept Dallas on my cheekbones
- Eco Tools Bamboo Blush Brush
- Clinique Almost Bronzer SPF 15 in 01 Light/Medium – I applied this lightly underneath my cheek bones with the brush that it came with ( I believe that this is now out of stock. Boohoo, ‘tis such a brilliant product!)
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous
Voila! What d’ya think?